Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ok, so i thought id give it this whole blogging thing a shot. I thought it would be a great way to stay connected, and share my knowledge on skin care and lashes! If you did not know i have been told i am the "lash queen". But before i start tooting my own horn, let me fill you in on who I am! My name is Marie, not Mary...Maria..plain old Ma-rie. Now that thats out of the way, i have been doing skin care for a little over 5 years. My creative passion is Xtreme Lashes. They are by far THE best eyelash extension company out there. Every set of lashes i apply gives me the oppurtunity to let my creative juices flow. From natural to dramatic, black to colored, i get to transform someones daily appearance. 

If you never have heard of them, you have been truly missing out. They arent like the traditional false lashes. They arent heavy, they wont fall off and you wont leave looking like a drag queen! SCORE. Lash extensions have changed the beauty industry forever. They are light weight, natural looking and there is no need for mascara of any sorts. Your first visit takes the longest, about 2 hrs total. But it sure is worth it. What more could you ask for....a relaxing environment, calming music and your eyes closed with peace and quiet. I'll take it.

 After your first visit you will need monthly maintenance to keep these lashes looking fierce. Just like you would do for your nails. However those appointments are far less time (usually about 45 min to an hour). Now that i have gone on and on about how awesome these are, i mind as well show you some of my work...beware they are addicting!




Before (R) - After (L)
Enjoy!
xo M

No comments:

Post a Comment